Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Across the street

Do not talk to me
Do not look at me
Do not think of me
Do not mock me

The way I dress does not volunteer myself
to vulgar words and whatever else
The kindness for my dog does not allow
you access to harass me about yourself
The body I own does not confess
that I want you to look up and down as if I were wearing a prom dress

Please take a step back and leave me alone
Please don't let me bring out the baseball bat that I own

Do not try to show me how "big" you are
Do not try to enlighten me about how you are a star

I could care less about you if I were not vulnerable
Though I am human, I am not any type of fucking animal
Leave me alone before I shout and scream
People like you are the kind that I kill in my dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...