Sunday, December 2, 2012

Needle Felting Adventures

So the other day, I had gone to Michael's with my friends. With one of them being the sweetheart he is, he paid for something we all wanted. For me, he bought me needle felting supplies. I had already bought a couple of wool roving before so this was quite exciting for me!

My first try making something with it lead to this awkward little bird below.


It looks so elegant and sassy, it was also very fun making it while my sister and I watched Criminal Minds on a Saturday evening.  

The next day, I had fun making a couple of things for my friends too!


This little guy here was made for Elise. He's a host plush from Homestuck (comic). Below, you can also see an orange hat that represents the character Dirk Strider also from Homestuck. I made him for Ben. 


Lastly, we have my little Aries <3 Gemini that I made for myself. The two signs represent the two characters  in homestuck that I'd like to be together in the comic. Sadly, when I hung it up on my wall it fell down after I had accidentally knocked it down when getting something later and it fell behind a drawer. I'll never know when I can get that precious little baby back!












No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...