Friday, December 21, 2012

Japanese Exchange Students 2012

On both Monday and Tuesday, we had a couple of Japanese Exchange Students come over and present to us about their school and the history of Japan. It was fairly fun, all of us didn't know how to communicate with them very well...but it was the funnest. I made a couple of acquaintances and I'm fairly happy about that.


This is what I got as a present from one of the girls.



The 'meishi' I had given a couple of them.


A couple of guys singing(?) at our school during lunch.




Pictures! 



Lastly a fan as a gift from another one of the students. 

They were all so sweet and they're so great to be around. So well behaved but very fun to be around too! Gosh, I really wish I was better at social interaction, but overall, I'm more than happy to have gotten to meet them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...