Saturday, December 8, 2012

Untitled


Who am I in this world,
where a GPA defines me,
and my social status is what gets me far.

In this world,
where talents are void,
where looks define who I am,
and the money in my pockets is what makes others my friends.

Who am I,
in this world where I am not number one,
and the mistakes that I make is who I've become.

Where do I go,
when everywhere there's a question about God,
and right here is me.
Me as I stand inbetween all the hate and the love.

What do I do,
when everything appears in technicolor,
but the world around me sees in black and white.

How do I continue to live,
when everything about me is wrong,
and they blame me for my start.

What's important to me is useless,
like the very existence I own now,
because if I were to run away today it would be like finding a tombstone in the park.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...