Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Spicing it up a bit


Remember when I had mentioned Homestuck? It's a comic by Andrew Hussie. Here and there, fans of the comic meet together in a local area in cosplay. I chose to spice it up a bit. (Even though it isn't all that great either...but pretty good for a first time thing.)







I made the top hat, the earrings, the necklace. The skirt was customized by me but was originally an old dress that I had from when I was younger. 





The earrings are the symbol for time, an Aries symbol necklace, and the mini top hat says “Aradia Megido” all around. All I gotta do is get my hair curled and do some extras for makeup and it’d look perfect c:





Well that's all for this bundle! Pictures were taken by my sister. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...