Sunday, December 2, 2012

Bows galore

So way, way, way, waaaaay back in 2011 I had made a couple of bows for my friends. This red bow right here was made for my underclassman friend Kim. She loves bows and certainly does them justice!





Sadly though, with this being the first bow I've made, it's a little awkward...but she didn't mind and told me she loved it. Not 100% reassuring, but does the job of making me happier in the slightest bit.It can be worn as a hair tie. Below is also a bow that I had made for my friend Bianca.



It's in the form of a keychain with the words from a song that has been with her all her life. I hand wrote the lyrics onto the fabric, in a way, making it a custom fabric. 




(Also I apologize for the poor pictures, I had just first gotten my camera back then and I am pretty crappy with technology the first time around)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...