Friday, December 28, 2012

San Francisco 2012


In October, the High school Band for Gretchen Whitney High School went to San Francisco for the Foothill band review. We stayed in Pleasanton, California and we had a blast during the whole trip.

















During the pit stop, I bought one of the greatest things ever made. Tide to go. 









And here, we have our class of 2015 picture! For all those in Colorguard and Band, we're a family. Also, one of the seniors decided to bomb our photo.






Next, we have the kokoro kara photo.



How fun! Though it was so windy and cold, we all look so silly. Now let's add in Jackie.



Elise! My buddy sittin' next to me. 



It was what...6am? 5am?  No biggie, most of us are still awake doing our homework by then..
















Peppermint Hot Chocolate from McDonalds.


Pictures of us getting ready for the foothill band review









We woke up at 4:30 am in the morning and had girls from 2 other rooms in our room trying to get their hair done. 


due to my hilarious decision to cut my hair before school and not thinking about the consequences for band, I had used 3 hair nets, 5 different types of chemicals, and 120 bobby pins to keep my hair in check.


near the end of the day, the chemicals were running down my neck...hideous.





To my belief, we brought home 3rd place for both our marching band and for our colorguard. Our video for our performance can be seen below.




the aftermath of the chemicals had taken a toll on Frances's hair...







In which we had found out that we had a porch way later than we should have...




Now...make way! We have a little photoshoot coming up!









Also! Picture time! With one of my new favorite 9th graders along with Richard.



































































Roomies from room 462!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...