Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Gas hit 2012

So at my school, we were getting some installations on the blacktop at the time. Though what happened was that one of the people who were installing drilled to deep in that they hit a major gas line. They had then called everyone to get out of the building. Though when they had mentioned it to us, almost everyone in my beginning 3D art class had taken their clay mask with them afraid that they'd dry out. 






Woo firetruck and police vehicles. It was especially crazy when Priyanka kept making fun of me saying that I won't ever get my laptop that was in my locker back. (which is a terrifying thought to be honest.) But otherwise, it was interesting and very silly. If anything, it was more than interesting to see the Japanese Exchange students take part in the evacuation. It's not only new to us but it sure was a new thing to them on how we evacuate the school. It was just as fun as the blackout back in 2010.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...