Saturday, December 1, 2012

Thanksgiving Dinner 2012


My father was coming back for us on Thanksgiving day and so we had set up a feast! We have been making every single thing since we woke up. Although we didn't have any turkey, we still had a lot more food than we could handle..

Smoked Honey Ham


I actually had no idea what this is... I always called it steak even though I know it isn't x)


Pineapple fried rice


Puto (Filipino cuisine) and Chocolate chip cookies


Bibingka (Filipino Cuisine)


Salmon! (Talapia?) 


Steamed Crabs



Menudo (Filipino cuisine)


The arrangement for plates and such :)


Chowder (?) 
It was a delicious beauty that my sister made...


The master picture of the dinner table!



And a small picture for my "bartender" needs. I made virgin cocktails (cinderella) with either sugar rims or salted rims with a slice of an orange and pineapple. 
The food was GREAT. Sorry about the pictures though! They're not that great x( 
My camera does not do any justice!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...