Friday, December 7, 2012

My sister dearest


So forever ago...I had made Elise a present...
It's a host plush! I started working on this host plush when she had offered to take me to my first convention, AM². Though, I had rushed most of the plush back in June, so it explains the messy stitches in the front and back. I had also redone a lot of it the night before and finished it up the day after. It's made up of felt with sewing threads along with a hot glue gun for the facial features. Though that part had been done back in June..

Overall, I made this for Elise because here and there she's out of it. Could be because she doesn't get enough sleep because of procrastination, but nonetheless she's my friend and one that is like a younger sister to me and I thought it would have been a great to cheer her up with a present. So a big " I LOVE YOU" to you Elise. I hope you've been getting more sleep as time goes on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...