Thursday, December 27, 2012

Polymer Clay Pt. 1




I had begun working with Polymer clay in February of 2012. Using Fimo, Sculpey and Sculpey III alike.


My first item that I had made was these very small 'knitting needles' that I made for Moses's birthday last year. They're based off of Rose Lalonde (Homestuck)'s needles that she used as her weapon. I used chopsticks as a base, polymer clay for the skulls alike, acrylic paint, and lastly duct tape. 



This little guy is a shiba inu that I made for Kevin's birthday. Now this little guy was actually the first time I've ever even touched polymer clay. I had no idea as to what I was doing, not one single bit. I used acrylic paints and polymer clay and hot glued it to construction paper and then had it framed. In the end, he ended up getting it framed in his home by his grandma. It's embarrassing, but kind of heart warming too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...