Friday, July 12, 2013

Family Portrait




Hey guys! So remember way back in Aprilish March I mentioned how my family had decided to have a newer edition of our family portrait? This would be the 3rd one we have! I'll show a little bit of the progress my family has gone through in maturing through time in a latter post. 
And if this is a repeat post...oh well! You get different pictures!



Banana Republic.. oh god.


And here I present to you my brother!


Now funny thing is, I actually had pictures of when we were inside the room for our photos, but I forgot that I didn't upload them and deleted them. Sorry!


This is all I got.


And me being happy that in the end, I got to keep the banana republic dress! But not the belt...aww.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...