Thursday, July 18, 2013

Outfit of the day + Cerritos Mall with Kiyaan

Hey guys! So I guess I'll start this off explaining my outfit of the day today! I kept my hair down and so that's kind of the basics of the little bit I threw together. The shirt is from max rave and the jeans are from 21 denim. 


(ehehe see Pogi do his little stretches) 


And here's a little closeup of the design (that I forgot to rotate oops).


Well, I guess I'll continue from here. Today I spent the day with Kiyaan! We went to Target to try to find some chain but in the end all I got was some scrapbooking twine that Bianca and I can use together. Not too bad don't you think?


And for more details about the rest of the day, check under the cut!





Afterwards, we went to the Cerritos mall and as usual, I went straight to the Sanrio store.


Which a lot of the time tends to be something that I really can't regret.


Afterwards, Kiyaan and I headed for Paris Baguette! 


As usual, the amount of pastries here are astounding!



There's so much and yet there's still more!


(oops forgot to rotate again)




But then again I'm lame.


I mean what's not to enjoy about Strawberry Italian cream soda, chocolate cake and green tea sponge cake? Not to mention that you can spend it with a friend too.


Wonderful bits of cake and chocolate! 


Oh and let's not forget about these hello kitty straws.


I decided I'd get one for me and one for Reis.


Although it was more of Kiyaan's plan rather than mine.


But here we have the lovely little bear with me (above) and without me (below).


Afterwards, we proceeded to venture deeper into the mall and wound up at the Disney store.


Lovely dolls of Ariel and Snow White that sing! I would've loved to have Snow White, I swear that'd be swell.


And below are just the things that I brought back home!





We also got these little guys at the Disney store! I've always wanted one! Although I can't have Stitch, the snow peas are just as swell. Hands down.





And that concludes this post! Thank you for hanging around!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...