Thursday, July 4, 2013

Wood Preliminary + Paper Children


So way back when, we had to make a preliminary for art. With me being around and still obsessed with homestuck, I took the chance to showcase my favorite pair from the comic in the ways I could. 
Although..what you'll be seeing is what I added once I got my prelim back. Nothing's wrong about a little extra fun if you ask me. 




here is where Sollux dangles.



Technically the front before I added the paper children. 


The back...technically. 


I actually really like how this collage looks on the top!


The new front!


The final finish. 

Background: In the comic Homestuck by Andrew Hussie, Aradia (Aries) is dead and can communicate with the dead (hence the ghosts) and Sollux(ander) (Gemini) who is partially the reason why Aradia is dead. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...