Thursday, July 25, 2013

Oh my! Monday's madness


Hey guys! So I'm just going to be showing off what things we got from Michael's on Monday! 





Melissa got her own stamp set! Isn't it adorable?


And then these bundles of yarn were being sold for $1.50 each! Sugar' n Cream have such sweet and adorable color combinations don't you think? 


And then we got Bianca's embroidery floss!



And then the large bundle of stamps that will be handy in my future.



Welp, that's enough of that. 


Melissa also got herself some really pretty pens! And then below is my new handy dandy sewing kit for those "just in case" times.


Surprisingly, we were able to buy the Tulip brand for 3D paint. Which is odd because if you tried to purchase scribbles 3D paint, you'd need an ID showing that you're 18 years or older. Hmm, I should probably do some research on that soon.


But afterwards, there's also some matte modpodge!


And then Michael's was having a sale on their frames. These laser cut wood frames were being sold from $0.97 cents to $2.00 each. They're adorable if you ask me!



And they all have such lovely designs on them too!


Now if you remember reading to the very end of the first post about how Monday went, you would've stumbled across the pictures of the things we were questioning about keeping or putting back on the shelves. Well, the choices were the Aries journal or the Pieces cosmetics pouch! And me being an astrology freak and addicted to colors...I just sort of...


Oops.


But hey! Here we have this adorable and lovely little bird cage that was on sale for $2.00! 


And then a couple of plastic cross stitching what not so that Bianca and I can work on a purse together.


And in the end...we all chipped in (except I didn't have money but they're so nice to me even though they won't let me pay any of them back oh my god) and the total was I think $39.


As you can see, it was quite a bundle. But hey, at the end we sat down together at my house and ate a couple of the sandwiches that Reis made for us.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...