Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Monday madness (Part 3)



Well, we all managed to get back in one piece!


 From which we started eating the lunch that Reis made for us!
[CHICKEN SANDWICHES WITH TOMATO LETTUCE AND MUSTARD AM I FORGETTING ANYTHING]


Which was alright. Not bad. Not bad at all.
[Quite, I must agree]


During lunch, we started watching the Princess Diaries with Anne Hathaway.
[Yes, we were watching the Princess Diaries with Anne Hathaway on the couch. She was in the vicinity while we were observing one of her most famous movie roles. Fun]


In which we also had Reis and Bianca in the kitchen making some brownies!


But after we watched the parts of the Princess Diaries that we wanted to see, we all ended up in my room. Goofing around.

[Look, if a camera is available, and a subject of interest is in front of me, I will take the opportunity to capture it in a pixelated format]


And then I found out that Reis made some meringue cookies. 


A tad bit on the sticky and odd side, but I'll get around to tasting them.


And apparently, so will Pogi. But hey! Thanks for sticking around for this bundle of what not. It's been a really fun time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...