Monday, July 15, 2013

Outfit of the day + Cerritos town center adventures with Leonard


Sorry about the late stuff, but here's my outfit of the day!








At last minute I actually decided to change my shoes...ehehe.


But hey, my brother's silly face guys. I present to you.


And Leonard's too.


And then funny pictures of me.


Aughghgh I'm so awkward sorry ya'll. Thanks Leonard for taking them!


And now i present to you the little haul we got from Bath and Body works!


We got Sweet pea.


Cashmere glow.


I've actually always carried this with me but Japanese Cherry Blossom.


And Warm Vanilla sugar!


Along with a bag and some lipgloss!


licious.


Leonard and I had a hard time deciding which bag we liked the most, but the only one we settled on was this one! Even though the plastic is kind of agitating.


But oh well. Also, this terribly nice tasting sandwich from Subway was the worst part of the day. The amount of embarrassment I felt from ordering. Gosh and Leonard you did not help at all either!


Augh! That's a wrap for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...