Friday, July 19, 2013

My Adventure with Translucent Liquid Sculpey


Now this isn't a post that's supposed to make things go over the top...to be quite honest I think I kind of regret not taking anymore pictures of this item before I gave it off to my classmate as a commission. But here's how my first try with TLS (translucent liquid sculpey) came out. Your everyday average cake made out of polymer clay with the chocolate drizzle made out of a mixture between some chalk pastel and some TLS. It came out pretty nicely and then with the sculpey gloss glaze, it was even better. 


But really, I apologize for the crummy quality but it served its purpose to the best it could! The cake was well textured and very nice...I think I'll leave it at that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...