Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Nanami Chiaki -- Super Dangan Ronpa 2


NANAMI CHIAKI: Hey,  “Where there’s a will, there’s a way!”
--
So as of late, I've been obsessed with the PSP game Dangan Ronpa:Academy of Hope and High school students of Despair. While the overall is incredibly interesting, I ended up going on to finishing Super Dangan Ronpa 2: Farewell Despair Academy. And that's when this little picture comes in. It's of Super High School Level Gamer, Nanami Chiaki. She's from Super Dangan Ronpa 2. Although this is more of my little way of doodling, nothing too bad right? 

Also, apologies for not keeping things updated as nicely as I'd like. I've been busy with obsessions and housework and responsibilities for the upcoming school year extra curricular activities that I'm a part of. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...