Monday, July 22, 2013

Monday Mania (part 1)


Hey guys! well I'm going to start off this post saying that I had a pretty nice time hanging out with the gang! Melissa, Bianca, Moses, and Reis all came over today. 


(Read the rest of this bundle under the cut!)




Although while we all waited for Reis, we decided to start making breakfast. Bacon and pancakes!


Although I'm not sure whether or not they actually know how to make pancakes correctly, but oh well!


While we waited for Moses to cook the bacon (with chopsticks), the rest of us started goofing around with the karaoke machine.


And then Reis stops by finally and then we all just kind of go insane. 


And then I turned on the stereo and everyone just kind of went crazy.


Dancing.


For the record, Reis is very chinky without his glasses on. 


And the amount of snacks we have are much too many.


And then the guys got kind of tired.


Well that and the fact that Reis wore a wolf hat. I wasn't expecting that.


And friends were made between plushed sea creatures!


Unfortunately for Reis, Melissa and I got him to wear this orange sweater! 


Doesn't it suit him? He didn't think so.


And then below is us trying to figure out what the heck we were buying. Or well, mostly me...although I didn't pay...and they refuse to take my money. Goddamn.



















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...