Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Pucca figurine


Long, long ago on a day somewhat similar to this one. I took the time to make something that Bianca had asked me to make for a while now. In which I made the above! It's Pucca from a television animation that we used to watch all the time as kids. We found it to be the most enjoyable and so to this day, I really enjoy watching it. Sometimes for nostalgia, most of the time as a guilty pleasure. So I took the liberty of making it out of polymer clay. After making and baking the overall parts of the figure, I made colors similar to the clays out of acrylic paint and touched it up and drew on the facial features. It's still my favorite to this day!


Pucca Copyright ⓒ VOOZ.CO






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...