Sunday, July 28, 2013

International day 2010 & 2011


For the many years I've been here at Whitney (which would be a good number of 4 so far), I've participated in almost every performance Kokoro Kara has had since I got here. Above is the picture taken after we had finished our performance at school for International Day in 2011. It was interesting but also a little...aggravating. KPOP dancing (because it originally came out in Japanese) was interesting...believe it or not. Mr. Taxi by SNSD will always be a thing for me.



As for this one here, in 2010, my seventh grade year, I performed odori, the Japanese traditional dance. Wearing a yukata that is not only a pain to put on but a delight to wear, it was interesting. I thought it was pretty nice...speaking that I didn't have to get all caked up with makeup.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...