Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Outfit of the day + Guppy Tea House


Well, today Bianca suggested that I start making blog posts about my outfit of the day. Hence why this post is kind of here...and then to kind of show off how my day was with Kat and Kevin. 


My outfit consists of your average skinny jeans, a graphic tee of a dinosaur that says "Epic Stache" by Bitter Sweet. My cutoff jacket is from Woven Works Couture for Kids. The wedges (shoes) are from Life Strides. 


A little feature of my sunglasses that my sister gave to me! Also my hair is finally long enough to put it up. 


Now going back to the story of today, Kat, Kevin and I were scheduled to go out to eat at Echizen Japanese Restaurant in Cypress. Although there was a slight change in plans when we arrived and it was closed. So our only other option would be to go to Guppy Tea House. Now, I've never been here before so it was fairly interesting...for the most part. 


Although me being me, I don't tend to order for myself. So I had Kat order for me only to find out that they didn't have anymore popcorn chicken. So the last resort was to get the dumpling soup. It tasted pretty nice and Kat kept stealing my food so in return I stole his. You know, kind of like your normal average non blood related families. Welp, well for the other part..Kat recommended that we get an Oreo mocha smoothie (a wonderful coffee smoothie in all honesty) in which Kevin said that it tasted like some sort of coffee flavored pocky. 


See! Ain't that a beauty? Now the fun little story was that after we finished eating...or well after they finished and I was trying to package my order because mine took much longer to get done. I asked Kevin to package it for me and in the process he managed to splash some of the hot soup on my face. It was hilarious but kind of ..painful. Not exactly painful...but in the ballpark of hilariously funny and ouch. 


Well..I guess I'll just leave this here as the poses we picked and the facial features we have are sillier and derpier than we expected it to be. But you know, no harm or anything. Just something to hold against each other for teasing purposes. 


All in all, there's my outfit of the day and I really enjoyed spending time with Kat and Kevin. Speaking that Kevin has been busy with internship what not and got back from his trip to Japan not too long ago. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...