Thursday, March 27, 2014

Free Fridays || Nail painting 。⊡ㅂ⊡)ノ




Not too long ago, before swim started and we all had a ton of time leftover after school on the usual Fridays, Melissa wanted to paint my nails! I decided I would let her and she painted every other nail maroon and the other would be a nice and sweet, cherry red.

She then took a nail polish pen of some sort and wrote some hiragana along my nails.


I honestly think that it's one of the prettiest things that I've had on my nails...well excluding the cake ones. Those were kind of awesome. 


If you're wondering, it says 「あいしてる まさとくん」。

And while we're on this topic, I might as well leave this picture of Melissa and I painting Reis's nails teal, bright red, and magenta pink.












































No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...