Monday, March 17, 2014

Iphone 4 Decoden Phone Case


 Just the other day my mom had asked me to make her something because she wanted some kind of art from me and she had an extra iphone4 case so I asked if I could just make her a case and well, she agreed. I had then started (originally) covering the "chocolate" paint drip outline that I drew in washable marker with nail polish...but I started to run out and then I became really sad...so I changed to using the Tulip 3D paint brand.


Then I took some cabochons that I had gotten from Kevin Tang a while back and I placed them in a design that I thought was pleasing to my eyes. Although I only used 2 of them, I placed some beads in some place and then covered the empty spots in some glitter so that it looks more like a cake or an ice cream of some sort. (If you haven't noticed, I have an addiction to those kinds of looks.)






















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...