Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Hmm...


While I say a lot of bad things about my siblings when they act like completely different and awful people, I'm going to have to be completely honest and say that I love them like no others. My sister is always there for me and will always do whatever she can to be and I love her for it. She's the best person that I've ever been able to meet and I'm incredibly grateful to whatever divine being brought me to her. My brother on the other hand, while most of the time he has his spoiled moments, I love him and I will always care for him. I can't stand how he smells and he just looks goofy and completely awkward...I also can't stand it when he tries to hug me, I never want him to get too close to me it makes me incredibly uncomfortable. But regardless, he's my younger brother and he makes me both incredibly upset and so-so on the whole happiness scale. 

I just thought I should let that out before I let these pictures hide away into some ancient box that I'll never find until half my life passes again...













No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...