Sunday, March 16, 2014

Anxiety and Acrylic


I'm not a 2D artist of any sort. In fact I would prefer to not be talked to about 2D art because it makes me feel inferior, but I enjoy making art in my past time and when I need to calm down. Usually, I'm not allowed to show negative emotion at home. It makes me feel very uncomfortable knowing that I have to come back to school knowing that I still have certain emotions pent up inside...but I guess it's why I'm so passionate and lively at school. 


With the background details aside, I found myself really upset and anxious one day. I decided I was going to paint in my past time. The picture originally started off as me just mixing reds on the canvas, but before I had noticed, I had painted the above. I chose red because red fitted my emotions better, regardless of whether or not I might have felt frustrated or angry in any way. Honestly, I don't feel as if this is all that bad..but I can't help but feel insecure about this...but not enough to not post it on my own blog. There's no harm in it, so I guess there's nothing to really worry about..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...