Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Painting nails || Chocolate drip (ㅇㅅㅇ❀)


SO for new year's, I decided I was going to paint my nails because I wanted to try something out for 2014 that I usually don't do....ever.


I've always been really fond of how cool the harajuku fashions with decoden products looked so I based this design off of the designs I see all of the time. I thought it came out pretty nicely.. speaking that I don't usually work with nail polish or paint my nails for anything unless I have to.


In case anyone was actually wondering where the need to imitate these designs came from specifically, there were a couple of pages that I saw going around on tumblr from nail art magazines! The ones from above is from hudie.com but I have no idea as to what the name of the magazine is.


I can't tell what the magazine's name is but it was a picture posted by bubzbeauty on her facebook page apparently... so I don't mind too much.


The from Nail Max Magazine.


And here is the page from my favorite Japanese fashion and makeup magazine SWEET. This is actually the main design that inspired me to just do this nail art...but that's besides the point.


I'm a huge dork though, I really enjoyed how they came out and I felt like they suited me in a way...regardless of how awkward they actually looked on my hands and the like...hah...


The nail polish brands that I used were from Avon, Color Concept, Nutra Nail, Sally Hansen, Pixel, Esse,and then the rest were from Julep! In case anyone was interested (and I usually put these pictures below for my own personal needs, but whatever...just in case) I put the pictures that I chose not to use in the end after this bundle of words haha!




***


First I started with the base white and then moved on to making the chocolate drip design!





Although I failed..numerous times.












No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...