Sunday, March 23, 2014

Geometry Project || Jake the Dinosaur


My brother's geometry project was to create a 3D model made out of various 3D figures! And with me being who I am, I felt the need to help my little brother out (that and I owed him for the fact that each time I helped him with something, I wouldn't be able to help him unless I knew it myself). 
  *                               *     _
       /\     *            ___.       /  `)
   *  //\\    /\          ///\\      / /
     ///\\\  //\\/\      ////\\\    / /     /\
    ////\\\\///\\/\\.-~~-.///\\\\  / /     //\\
   /////\\\\///\\/         `\\\\\\/ /     ///\\
  //////\\\\// /            `\\\\/ /     ////\\
 ///////\\\\\//               `~` /\    /////\\
////////\\\\\/      ,_____,   ,-~ \\\__//////\\\
////////\\\\/  /~|  |/////|  |\\\\\\\\@//jro/\\
//<           / /|__|/////|__|///////~|~/////\\

~~~     ~~   ` ~   ..   ~  ~    .     ~` `   '.
~ _  -  -~.    .'   .`  ~ .,    '.    ~~ .  '.

In the end, he decided he was going to make a dinosaur that you could hang! We went to the store and bought some acrylic paint, cardboard, and brushes for his little project.




 

He calls this cute little guy Jake.


Jake the dinosaur can stand on his hind legs and walk around like a T-rex supposedly can.


And has spiked scales that go down along his backside that are made out of duct tape.


Jake's face goes around the entire cardboard block that my brother made. He has the cutest smile if you ask me.


Jake is made out of various cardboard pieces, paper shapes, hot glue, duct tape, and acrylic paints put together!


And he has freckles!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...