Thursday, March 20, 2014

Melissa's Birthday Gift! || Motoko Logo (ٛ₌டுͩ ˑ̭ டுͩٛ₌)ฅ




Unfortunately, I'll be very behind on all of my posts. Once the year had started, it has become a lot harder to maintain posts once my queue had ran out. School has become so exhausting and life at home doesn't make it any better. In fact, it might be a little worse...so I guess you can't really help that. This little (awful and poorly made)pillow was something that I made for Melissa's birthday!  


I had hand stitched everything and cut out all the pieces to imitate the t-shirt design of Motoko Tachibana from the anime Free! Iwatobi High School (although everyone knows the name of that anime is the swimming anime). I tried my best to make it look similar to the design...but I don't believe I managed to accomplish that either..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...