Thursday, March 27, 2014

No Sew Dino Fleece Blanket!


Finally finished!


For two years, my family had decided that they were going to buy those "no sew fleece blanket" (sort of) kits and have me make it but it wasn't until just recently that my mom finally gave me back the red side of the blanket to turn it into the beauty that it is....


a wonderful dino fleece blanket with everything perfect that is dinosaur and candy cane peppermint colored!! It took a total of 4 hours (while watching Battle Royale and Year 300) and the set I believe was around $12 because it was from an older batch at the time. 




I really like how it came out and it was perfect because my sister took my other blanket when she changed rooms so I now have my own blanket for when I'm too lazy to go underneath my own bed sheets. SO have a couple of pictures of me happily derping around with my blanket that I tied everything together with (although I tied it a little too tightly...but that's just my preference...)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...