Friday, March 21, 2014

Winter Formal shopping & Makeup testing || Unique Vintage


Although I didn't personally go to Winter formal, our little group went to help Lizzy help her get hers!

The shop as full of the cutest dresses and even Ben managed to find something that he liked on himself!


But he and I both knew that these clothes were worth more than ourselves...


And in the process, Anne found a couple of dresses that she wanted to get too. I thought that all the clothes (including the sweet pin up shorts she picked) were adorable! Although the shop had a specific rule of no cameras or pictures being allowed in the dressing room...so that was unfortunate.


In case anyone was wondering, we went to Unique Vintage in Burbank, California. The shop is a beauty and I love it, although every dress was more expensive than the last and it killed me inside knowing how poor and empty my wallet proved me to be.


But in the meantime, because Ben wasn't allowed into the dressing rooms due to him being born as a male, we goofed around the store with the tester makeup set and I even got to keep this cute post card for trying!


I'll be putting the actual makeup portions after the read more because the pictures unfortunately got damaged when my SD card malfunctioned and I was in the process of copying them at the time...Just my luck right?


























No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...