Saturday, November 15, 2014

Air Dry clay & Foam


More recently, the headphones that Mel had been lending (later given) me had begun to break from wear and tear (yes because I need heavy duty everything as my family and I are very abusive and lame people) from use. 


Because the foam had fallen out and I had tried to fix it several times before, I now use the headphones on very rare occasion when I need to just clear my mind at home...without the foam.. Although it's fairly soft and squishy and so...because I'm such a fan of squishies...


 (although I didn't use any foam sponges like most people and I simply used some air dry clay to make the below image)...


I had made the top part of the sponge to have a cat-like form.



I ended up cutting the foam in half for it to match proportions a little better.


But in case you didn't know what I'll be making, check out the link below:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...