Sunday, November 23, 2014

Getting her ready!!


Ahh! Hey guys! I don't know if I had been keeping up to date with everything, but I really just wanted to let you all know about everything that has been going down. Although I don't have the rest of the pictures yet that I had taken using my sister's phone, I do have the ones that I was able to use and keep on mine. 


But the gist of everything is that my sister had an amazing opportunity to go to an amazing event full of wonderful people and it was just the biggest opportunity she could possibly get to better herself and her career as a freelance filmmaker. Because of all of that and because of the fact that there were so many big names and amazing people going, she had asked me to help her look like a hotshot who could be taken seriously.


And unfortunately, it took  up a whole lot of time and the poor little brother had to stick around with us...but I had given him some money to buy drinks and little things here and there for himself to enjoy and keep himself busy. It was then that he had told us that he was interested in photography. I honestly can't think of any reasons about why he shouldn't. But going back to topic, while we had already figured out what my sister was going to be wearing, we still had to figure out what bag she was going to be using.


And I had seen this wonderful little clutch when we had first walked into the mall a little while before. Originally, I had intended on purchasing something inside the Nordstrom store, but all the bags and purses that would have matched her outfit were in the ballpark of $160 to $270...and I know for a fact that my sister did not have that money to spend...especially given the fact that we could have possibly dropped $200 or some with just the clothing and shoes.


But the clutch was fairly nice. Very wonderfully made. The fabric is nice and as long as you don't abuse it and thrash it around, I'm sure it'll last you a nice, long time.


The clutch also came with a chain so that you could turn it into a little purse that hangs from your arms in case you weren't interested in carrying it around like a clutch. So the beauty of it was incredibly large.


Oh, and for the record, the purse itself was from Love Culture. And I'm incredibly sorry that these posts were posted on this blog and not on this one but I was just so incredibly excited to get it done, I could have cared less about it all at this point! Hopefully I get the rest of the pictures so I can show you how wonderful my sister looked at the end of the night.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...