Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Bath & Body Works -- Sale with Winter scents and more


Ahhh, Tis the season for winter scents and wonderful and cute things! But more recently, Bath & Body Works has been having amazing holiday sales (also they're taking applications for holiday part time job positions!) and so while my sister and I had been waiting for the T-mobile store to open, we had gone inside.


Although I really did find myself purchasing a large variety of items...or well that's kind of an exaggeration....but...yeah......


In the end, I ended up purchasing a couple of candles and this wonderful and sweet little polar bear coin case!


This is the candle that I had purchased for my sister! The store was having a buy 2 for $23 deal and I just had to jump into that sale.


I don't particularly know much about the scent and my sister hadn't lighted it yet to test out the scent but overall it's just wonderful and smells incredibly delightful when I'm up close to it.



The one that I had purchased for myself is a Butterscotch toffee candle. It has a wonderful and magnificent scent and I'm absolutely in love with it. 


So that's that altogether! I may or may not have some minor problems when it comes to candles and scents and cute things but I don't know if I'll be changing that anytime soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...