Thursday, November 13, 2014

El Pollo Inka


A while back, my parents had took us to a restaurant called El Pollo Inka. It was a restaurant that we have never been to before and so we were a little more than just confused about everything because we're tiny wee children who don't understand anything.


But the food looked amazing in the menu photos,


So naturally we felt obliged to do whatever and choose whatever we wanted. The drink above tasted amazing. My mom had ordered it and it's a magnificent taste! I don't know how to describe it at all...but it's wonderful I tell you.


The food was great and the order that my dad had gotten was amazing. The flavors are wonderful and delicious and the food was extraordinary...but that was in comparison to the food that we had been eating for the longest time which was very mild or had little to no flavor.


And that concluded the day....except for when my brother saved one of the clams that was sauteed with mushrooms (he said they were shitake but I honestly did not pay enough attention to figure out if he was wrong or right) and played them off as shit-talking mushrooms....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...