Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Free days, food craves






There's not much here other than food and past times. We've been getting a better understanding of each other and coming to terms with everything going on...and honestly it's really nice. I really enjoy it.


Often what we have been doing and where we have been going for all of this would be the sushi spot nearby the school as it's only 15 or so minutes away walking. The first time around we ordered some sushi (I can't remember the name though!!) although while it was fairly delicious, I really could not fit it inside my mouth...regardless of how hard I tried.



And the next time around, we wound up back here again and ordered something completely different that could actually fit in my mouth this time.





And that's it for this time around.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...