Saturday, November 29, 2014

New phone, new case!



Hey guys! As you all know, I had recently gotten an iPhone 5c from my sister as a gift because the phone that she had originally given me was cracked as it was her old one but because of the change, I needed a new case.


The case that we had ended up getting was this wonderful otterbox case from their symmetry line! It's in a wonderful green and I absolutely love it. In any other case it could have dropped several times when people had knocked it out of my hands these past few days but thanks to the otterbox it hasn't yet. I'm very happy that I have this case because I really, really needed it and the reviews I had seen online were absolutely wonderful.


Thank you so much Sis! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...