Thursday, November 20, 2014

Headband*Hair accessories



If you all remember the yarn that I had spun up a while back using the roving I had dyed using the food coloring and the alpaca and goat locks, I had finally gotten around to using the yarn for something!



Although I had pretty much overdone the whole headband and accessories deal, the yarn was so pretty and wonderful I might as well? I admit though that I should have saved it for another time but I just got so frustrated and I couldn't wait any longer!


I'm sure I'm going to get frustrated with all of this though after a couple of months and just look back at me and go "wow what the hell was yoUR PROBLEM?"


Mostly because the locks weren't as visible as they had originally been because they were sewed with the right sized needles...


So I really tried my hardest to try to make sure that all the locks were visible in some areas...or well...most.... but I really do suck at that.


But I originally made it as a headband! I don't exactly know why...I got really stressed out all of a sudden and then I had became really, really hasty...so I just had the strongest urge to make something with something that I loved....


And that can't really be helped, but what can you do...


On another note, because I had used a white ribbon (I would have preferred a nice yellow-y green-ish blue or something of that sort), I found it a little weird to wear...so I often just let it hang around my neck for no reason whatsoever other than just because I can...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...