Saturday, November 22, 2014

Cotton Candy Look ((Knit Collar))


As you all know, I was able to take part in the poll working for the election on November 4th as a student poll worker! Although...unfortunately our precinct didn't receive as large of a voter turnout as we had hoped to achieve...leaving with a long, long, long period of more than 8 hours doing absolutely nothing from time to time.


I'll go back and make an actual post regarding poll working itself, but here's just the shawl/ collar that I had knitted up myself after all this time.


I had used the wonderful yarn that Bianca had spun up and given me to make it. It has wonderful little surprises here and there and has this wonderfully sweet cotton candy look!


It's incredibly soft and the colors are wonderful and magnificent, but I threw in some of the green yarn that I had spun up a little while back if you guys remember previous posts I had made regarding my spun yarns..


But here's a shot of it on me!


And here we have the cutie Reis who's wearing it instead of myself!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...