Friday, November 21, 2014

Election Day!


As I had mentioned before, I was able to work the polls way back when and it was actually...kind of fun? Fun in a way where it's more so I had a lot of free time and a lot of opportunities to talk with people who were very sweet, kind, and open minded...unlike the majority of times I face with other people. It was hilarious and kind of interesting too. Thank god.


Although my entire time throughout, I spent it drawing my design for the stitch paper quilt that I had to do and knitting the piece that I had been meaning to knit up for a while now.


And thankfully, my wonderful friend Matthew who is a kiddie ol' college student from CSULB (where i will hopefully end up going to also) helped me throw things together and all those fun things.


Aye, we were pretty fun and our conversations were ridiculous. Turned out that I was the loser who blogs using blogspot and tumblr and he's one of them 9gag kiddies. But either way, it was incredibly fun and the talks we had were either really out there or really childish. Who'd have guessed?
But he's a student hoping to go into music production and I'm aspiring to go into Fashion and Costume design (but mostly creation with a graphic design minor on the side...) so hopefully we'll be able to stay in touch with one another when we end up going places with what we want to do.


And also, because we just had SO much free time and the amount of ridiculousness was overwhelmingly large, I decided to doodle a lot on the paper cups that we had gotten for our soda because the government had provided us with red prismacolor pencils...


which is, I kid you not, expensive...but I guess that doesn't matter so much?


Oh and did I tell you that I ordered a pizza? Because I did and we literally had to call three different places to just have pizza delivered to our poll working place.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...