Thursday, November 27, 2014

Lap desk


So after a long day of fall play rehearsal, I had come home to this interesting little surprise! My mom had purchased a lap desk when she was at the store.
 She said she thought of me when she saw it and while we have a lot of problems with each other, I thought it was incredibly thoughtful and sweet of her because I always work by my bedside. 


Pogi seems to like the desk too! But for obvious reasons as you can see above.


The desk can lift up and has a latch so that I can choose one of the several angles provided! It's so helpful and interesting. I really, really appreciate it. Especially when I randomly get back pain and need to lay down and work rather than hover over a laptop. Although..to be fair I should and really need to stop slouching. I'm working on it okay?


Overall, I just cannot express how happy I am about this! It's really nice and it's super interesting to use. It also helps me video chat using my iPhone and get work done on my laptop now when I use the setup as you see below.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...