Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Halloween (☄ฺ◣д◢)☄ฺ




Jesus Christ, I haven't been keeping up to date with anything that actually has a date nowadays but ahh! Halloween!!


 So the day had started off with the wonderful Lauren doing her makeups with some help and touch ups from my end, but the majority of it was done by her and she looks wonderful with it (sort of wonderful, mostly looking like she had gotten mauled by a wolf but that's kind of the point of Dead riding hood).




She looks amazing though, you have to admit that.


On another note, here's Ben and I! If you don't remember, I came to school dressed as Dracula's mahou shoujo (magical girl) daughter whose design was drawn by Kiddybro on Tumblr (if you're interested in the url just see the one here: http://kiddybro.tumblr.com/post/93718039012) and Ben's costume is amazing as always.



Afterwards, we had had a little luncheon with Japanese Exchange students again! It was super wonderful to know that they really enjoyed all the little props here and there that I had purchased for them.


They were all really sweet and really wonderful. Every so often they would lose some control of themselves...but it can't be helped.



I can't seem to remember names all that well if I don't hear it after a constantly after a certain period of time, but because Mae kept teasing him and myself for no apparent reason, we both ended up being fairly well acquainted with one another.



After the exchange students had left and everything had gotten all cleaned up, we had gone over to Reis's elementary school because he needed to take some shots for his yearbook ad. 


While I was waiting, I had simply messed around several times  trying to ply with the makeup that I was wearing...because why not....


Afterwards, we had gone over to his house to watch some anime and movies that I really was interested in seeing...and then Reis's sister and father brought me back some yogurt from yogurtland! I was so incredibly surprised about that...because it's not something that really happens to me.



But I guess I'll end this bit with Reis wearing the fangs that I still have to clean and disinfect after being used (although it's been quite a while....I'm sure things will show my way and if not then I guess new ones? I'd feel bad though because Heather gave me those amazing fangs! Q ^ Q)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...