Sunday, January 25, 2015

Ceramics work (just to keep you all caught up to date!)



hEY GUYS! Woops sorry about that. So this post is going to be mostly filled with little things here and there about my pieces that I've made in ceramics! 




The one that you see right here was made with the ceramics watercolors, colored pencils, and pastel chalks and then dipped in transparent glaze and then painted over with OPI nail polish.


As for this little guy, he was made a while back on the first day of school like I had mentioned a little whiles back. He was colored green using the ceramic colored pencils and then I had used the rutile oxide on the bottom of him. 


Later he was dipped in the transparent color. 


This is my extra candlestick holder that I had made a little while ago. It was then sawdust fired to get the look it has above.


Then it was "sauced" as we call it here using a blend of elmer's glue and water.


As for this one, it was made using slabs and the artic white clay. Then it was sawdust fired and then we had rubbed metallic compounds over it.



Afterwards, I had glazed over embossed parts with OPI nail poilish.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...