Monday, January 26, 2015

Updates




Just a little update on everything, I auditioned for honor band again this year and din't make it in...but I have a lot to really say about it I guess. I was tested on a lot of things that I found weren't important so I didn't care enough to try to practice it all that much but it can't be helped. I felt a little cheated out of my audition but ehh, it's not that important. I just have to practice for band now...sigh.




As for my photography class, our assignment is to photoshop an old photo of ourselves into a new photo of ourselves and here's a little shot of my picture's here and there place.


And I'm finally on the pathway of making/finishing my wayfarer wanderbook! If I could ever really figure out what I'm doing...that is...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...