Friday, January 23, 2015

Lakewood mall date~!


 So a while back, Reis and I had gone out the usual date that we've always been going out to since we had started out to be two or some years ago. As always, it's at the Lakewood mall because it isn't too far away from us. 


If you're interested in figuring out more about what had happened, follow through the read more somewhere down below~


But until then I can tell you guys about how we had gotten cinnabon and it was absolutely wonderful!


We had gotten a regular sized cinnamon roll along with some kind of sweet pink drink because I insisted on it. But hey, you know that's kind of how these things go about it all y'know?


I thought it was really fun I guess...I've never been all that big of a fan of getting fed but I guess...he managed to change that.. 
how embarrassing...




But afterwards, we had gone out to take cuepics! It was incredibly fun and it's been rather sweet to do. I love taking pictures with him and knowing how it was taking them....it's just wonderful. 

.

Although Reis isn't a big fan of all of this, it's always fun to. He's so sweet and it's so interesting and fun. I absolutely love it.



My boyfriend is so wonderful and fun and just so sweet ahh. I love him.








All the photo booths have been so wonderful and the writing here and there have been so cute~












And earlier we had gone around the entire store and I had bought a cute little squishy.














Reis thinks I have a silly obsession with them but I honestly...while I would like to disagree I have to completely agree.


After all this though we had gone to Book off a little closer nearby and I had gotten around the entire shop looking at wonderful books and all that stuff.


One of my first mangas that I have seen abovee


one of my top favorites above


two of my forever loves above


And then things here and there that I've found around and that I had remembered to read in the past.


And then I insisted that Reis play this game but he kept saying no....sigh :( 


And here on out are just my wonderful kinda new CDs above and sweet books below~























Ahhh and here are some really sweet pictures here beloww~






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...