Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy (Late) New Year!


Hey guys! Sorry for the late post, I finally had the time to come around and put something up for the new year. I've been so busy with life and keeping up with everything else that I've been running behind on my posts here.



But I can't tell you how happy I am that I have made it to 2015! I will hopefully be graduating this year with my sweet boyfriend and my wonderful best friends Melissa and Bianca. The goal is that life gets better from here on out even if that means I have to snowball and break down in between.


I spent the majority of the day goofing around and tending to myself and trying to make sure that life is livable for me, but the new year celebration really started when I was on the phone with my sweet boyfriend as he tried to get all of his college apps done (sorry about that!).


At some point of the night/morning though, I kind of lost it and just slept on the floor doing my own thing. Given how life has been, it was bound to happen. But that's okay! There's more to come!


Something I would like to do more of this year is to wear more lipstick and lip wear~! I absolutely love lip makeup and I have so much of it. Why the heck not? Y'know?


And the other is to take more pictures and to try to figure out what happiness really is for me. For now, I'll just think that happiness is being me with those that I love doing what I love to do. Thank you to everyone for the wonderful year of 2014! I'll figure out something special to do for this year so that 2016 comes out to be even better than before.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...