Monday, January 5, 2015

Korean BBQ (BBQ Night) for the Sister's Birthday!


So the other day, we had gone out for Korean Barbecue to celebrate my sister's 23rd birthday. Unfortunately, we had been going here and there trying to find the right place to go out and eat originally so we ended up getting KBBQ here are BBQ Night. 


The sides were actually really well made. The flavor is spectacular and I absolutely love it.


My family really loved it too. My sister had kept repeating about how great the management is now after they had changed. The service had gotten much, much better along with the food too. The ratings just kind of...skyrocketed after some major changes were taken into play.



I honest to god cannot remember anything that we had purchased or ordered, but man I fell in love with that egg dish as it was absolutely delicious but unfortunately I was incapable of eating anymore than I already had....but there is and will always be room left in my stomach and in my heart for Thrifty's ice cream!


Thank you for taking us out mom and I hope you enjoyed your late little 23rd birthday celebration sis! We love you and we always will.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...