Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Tokyo otaku mode holiday box orders!!


Hey guys! Here are the items that came in the boxes that were ordered from Tokyo Otaku Mode. This one is the first box,. If you're interested in seeing more, follow through the read more.




So this first box was a rather nice box. Rather big and nicely packaged for what was inside. This was the one that I had gotten from Leonard.


When first opened.


Lift up the A4 File


You get a button/pin!



A closer look at the file! 


It's very nicely designed.


And a little bonus art postcard! It's apparently an extra thing that gets randomly put into boxes so this one was a fun little surprise. I absolutely love the concept and style of the picture though!


Here are the two cuties that came in the box.


The first one is named Shiro according to the site. He's from the "Good Night Alpacasso" set.



He's absolutely adorable and comes with a little hat and a cute little necklace with a star on it.



This sweetheart is the smaller and white version of the alpaca that Reis had gotten me. She's a sweet and wonderful baby from the Girly Kids Alpacasso set. On the site, her name was Yuki-chan. 



She comes with a sweet set of bows on her head and a wonderful little bow around her neck with a cute pink heart!






Altogether, the babies reach an all time high of almost 2 feet.


Here's box #2!


It came in and had a huge dent in it though...


But the insides were good and secure.


The A4 file.


The pin design this time.


What I had gotten in this box was an evangelion figma and a rilakkuma san-x sandwich design stamp thing...


It's rather cute and I'm sure it'd be fun to use and open up.


I don't plan on opening it up anytime soon just for this post though....


But I'll be trying this out soon though, rest assured!


As for the figma, here are the shots



The thing inside.





Here's everything else opened up.






I had gotten precious *____*~ I lowkey really wanted Asuka though because she's my absolute favorite.


here are up close shots of everything










And then there's package three that was lanto's order.


The box was actually in good shape here. As for the package, it's got gift wrap because I had noticed in the last order that the package was provided with free gift wrap and so I picked the option and had a little something something written in.


Here's the items I had gotten~! 


The first is a cute creamy beige color cat designed smartphone holder and while the "structural integrity" according to reis isn't all that grand, it's rather nice when you place your phone on it in the right way.


As for the next one, I had gotten a wonderful vanilla bun squishy from the Sakura brand.


The tag is absolutely gorgeous and so is the squishy itself.


It has a nice bun look to it and also has a really enjoyable feel and is aesthetically pleasing to look at because of the shading all over it.


!!!


It makes me ecstatic just having it in my hands. I love it.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...