Thursday, January 29, 2015

Corsage & Boutonniere making


So the other day I had made a corsage and a boutonniere for myself and Reis for winter formal pictures. Because although I really wanted to go to the dance, we didn't have enough money for it in our budget. And of course, we probably didn't have enough money to buy these fun things either...so I made them myself. 


I made them using flower wire, gold wire, gold ribbon, gold nail polish, some clear beads, and the fake flowers that I had gotten from Joann's a little while ago. 


Here are the closeup shots of my corsage. 





And here are the shots of the boutonniere: 






But they're not that bad y'know~?


!!!


And here's it on my wrist haha uvu!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...